Additional Services
Service Scheduling

I requested an estimate for a kitchen and bath remodel. Nov 14, 2018, Rachel Fazzino, her husband, and son came to my house and discussed the project, took measurements, and gave me a timeframe to return an estimate. When asked what my buget would be, I stated I did have a limit for the time being. One month into the process, when the estimate was due, the owner asked me if I still needed an estimate. I told her I did.

Two weeks later, after repeated apologies for delays, the owner texts me a six figure number and offers to draw up a contract. I inform her I cannot make a decision without a breakdown of the costs. This is not how I do business.

The owner, Rachel Fazzino, proceeds to inform me that she knew they would be above my budget and therefore providing an estimate would be a waste of her time. I never gave her my budget so I have no idea how she would know her estimate was too expensive for me. I believe she was prejudicial. I asked how she knew her service was too expensive for me, but she ignored me.

I am attaching her business card and text exchange.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rwf Custom Designs And Remodeling Kitchen Remodeling Estimate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments